- Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695018
- Mon-Sat 9:30 AM – 5:30PM
- 0471 2490 572
The Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) Cell in the institute promotes the special interests of students in the reserved category and to guide the students to optimally utilise the benefits of the schemes offered by the Government of India. The newly constituted SC/ST cell in SCTCE adheres to the guidelines of the Government of India as communicated by the MHRD and the AICTE with respect to the upliftment of the students and employees belonging to the SC/ST categories and other weaker classes.
- It is expected to provide special inputs in areas where the students experience difficulties.
- The Cell may conduct regular remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, writing assignments and making presentations.
- The Cell also is expected to organize interactive sessions and informal meetings with students to attend to their personal, social and academic problems.
- Conducting/Coordinating Training Programmes for Students and Staff : Teaching and Non-Teaching
|Member Name||Mobile No|
|Dr.KAVILAL E G (Convenor)||8914247259|
The college is a realisation of a long felt need for an institution catering to a growing number of undergraduates opting for technical education. It seeks to promote education and research in the field of technology; to accumulate effective ideas and techniques likely to promote the socio-economic welfare of the people of Kerala