- Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695018
- Mon-Sat 9:30 AM – 5:30PM
- 0471 2490 572
Parent Teacher Association
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is formed with a view to maintain effective interaction between the parents and teachers. The PTA is giving considerable assistance for improving the facilities in the college for better learning experience.
For the benefit of students and faculty members, PTA has undertaken a number of development programs like:
- Financial support for encouraging students’ participation in sports and cultural events.
- Building of basketball court.
- Financial support to technical and cultural fest -Cult-a-way.
- Full support for centralizing the attendance tabulation under the Attendance Monitoring Cell.
- Support for buying accessories/ components/consumables etc to the practical labs.
- Funding for the extension of CCF timing from 4.30 pm – 7:00 pm for the benefit of students.
- Financial support for purchasing books in the reference libraries of all departments.
- Tutorial DVD’s from NPTEL Madras (nptel.iitm.ac.in) were procured by PTA & supplied to all departments for the use of the students and teachers.
- PTA has instituted cash awards for the toppers among the passing out students from each branch.
- The PTA provides necessary support for outstanding final year projects of the students.
- Gives out proficiency prize to First Year BTech Degree Examination Topper in each branch.
- Assistance for training programs for the students.
- PTA runs a stationery store for the benefit of students selling articles at reduced rates.
- PTA finances operation and maintenance of a College Bus.
- Provides funds for improving amenities for students.
- Support for Emergency expenses associated with Exams/Recruitment/Classes.
The office bearers of the PTA
President & Treasurer
Smt. Hema S L, Parent
Sri.Surendran B, Parent
Dr. Boby Philip, Teacher
Sri .Sajith Sethu, Teacher
Executive Committe Members
Sri.Mohan K Menon
Sri.P Sanjeev Menon
PTA Office Staff
The college is a realisation of a long felt need for an institution catering to a growing number of undergraduates opting for technical education. It seeks to promote education and research in the field of technology; to accumulate effective ideas and techniques likely to promote the socio-economic welfare of the people of Kerala