- Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695018
- Mon-Sat 9:30 AM – 5:30PM
- 0471 2490 572
Smt.Aparna P. R
1. Contact Details
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone No: 9447715710
Room No: 116
2. Educational Qualifications
- M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems (CUSAT)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication (SCT College of Engineering, Trivandrum)
3. Professional Experience
- Assistant Professor in SCT College of Engineering since 2013
- Assistant Professor in Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology from 2011 - 2013
4. Areas of Interest
Signal Processing, Embedded Systems, VLSI
1. Abhilash Jose M V, Aparna P R , “Variance Based Method for Signal Separation in Ultrasonic Non-Destructive Testing”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 316-321, June 2017.
2. Nithin Raj, R. Sethunadh, Aparna P.R, “Object detection in SAR image based on bandlet transform”, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation , Elsevier, vol. 40PA, pp. 376-383, 2016.
3. Arya S P, Aparna P R, “Markerpixel using Watershed Transformation”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 181-183, April 2016.
4. Praveen S S, Aparna P R, “Single Digital Image Multi-focusing Using Point to Point Blur Model Based Depth Estimation ”, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 5, no.1, pp. 77-81, October 2015.
1. Lekshmy.H.Nair, Aparna P R, “Non-contact Heart rate measurement using KLT algorithm”, Proceedings of the 2nd International conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2018), , pp. 1944-1947, 2018
6. Official Responsibilities:
- Staff Advisor
- Member, CGPU
- Member, Counselling Centre & EDC Committee
- Member, Staff Welfare Committee
- Member, Womens Forum Committee
- Member, IEDC Committee
7. Courses Offered in the past
Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation, Computer Organisation
8. Current Courses/Subjects
Solid State Devices
9. FDP/Conferences Attended
- FDP on “Research Challenges in Data Analytics” at SCT College of Engineering from 06 – 12 December, 2018.
- FDP on “Research Methodology” at SCT College of Engineering from 05 – 09 February, 2018.
- FDP on “Robotics and Industrial Automation” at College of Engineering, Trivandrum from 01 – 12 December, 2014.
- FDP on “Trends and Advancements in Aerospace Engineering” at SCT College of Engineering from 17 – 30 October, 2013.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone No : 9447715710 Qualification : M.Tech
Designation : Assistant Professor