- Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram – 695018
- Mon-Sat 9:30 AM – 5:30PM
- 0471 2490 572
The Board of Governors
The college is managed by a Board of Governors, which consists of:
- Honorable Minister for Transport, Govt. of Kerala (Chairman).
- Secretary , Transport Department , Govt. of Kerala (Vice-chairman)
- Chairman & Managing Director, KSRTC.
- Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, KSRTC, TVM.
- Director of Technical education, Govt. of Kerala
- AICTE Regional Officer, Banglore.
- Eminent Educationalist nominated by the Chairman.
- Principal Secretary to Govt. of Kerala, Finance Department.
- Principal Secretary to Govt. of Kerala, Higher Education Department.
- PRINCIPAL, SCT College of Engineering (Member Secretary).
The college is a realisation of a long felt need for an institution catering to a growing number of undergraduates opting for technical education. It seeks to promote education and research in the field of technology; to accumulate effective ideas and techniques likely to promote the socio-economic welfare of the people of Kerala
Mission & Vision